Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogging killed the radio star?

No, it most definitely did not. In fact, while there was some tension between them at first, after a few belts of scotch, they ended up telling each other their life stories, eventually collapsing in a drooling heap of exclamations of "I love you, man."

"What are you getting at, Bella?" you're all thinking. Yeah, I get that a lot.

Well, guess what? A monologue I wrote based on my post about German orthodontic fetishists finding my blog is going to air on the CBC Radio One (102.5 FM in Saskatchewan) show SoundXchange this Saturday, September 6, 5 to 6 p.m. Saskatchewan time.

The monologue will be read by the host and will appear later on in the show, about 5:45 p.m. CBC is also going to link to this blog on the SoundXchange website.

For those of you not in Saskatchewan, there will be a live stream of the program on the show's website.

Please tune in if you get a chance!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That is SO cool!

Bella said...

Thanks! I'm so excited!! Who knew the fetishists would also get me a radio gig?

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's fantastic! Gonna try to find it on the web.

mylene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails