Monday, February 11, 2008

Things to pack for the hospital

This is what I'm packing for the hospital. My surgery's in a city two hours away, so I don't want to forget anything.
  • Zip-n-squeeze bags (that arrived in the mail today, just in time!)
  • Lip balm (they stretch your lips open during the surgery, so they can get chapped/cracked)
  • X-rays, informed consent form, doctor's certificate from physical
  • White board and dry erase markers (so I can communicate when my jaw's wired shut)
  • Prescription medications
  • Homeopathic remedies
  • Alcohol-free mouthwash
  • Baby toothbrush
  • Hand lotion
  • Wet wipes
  • Magazines and books
  • iPod
  • Camera (for taking daily progress pictures)
  • Journal and pen
  • Buddha finger puppet (for good luck)
  • Warm buddy puppy (for cuddles!)

I hope that's it. I guess I'll find out when I get there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails