Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Linkages

If you look at my sidebar, you'll see that I've gone through my links to other orthognathic surgery personal blogs and rearranged them (again).

What can I say? It's a long list of people and I want this site to be as user-friendly as possible, so I've organized the links into five categories:

Braces buddies - People who have the arch wires and brackets and are at the beginning of their journeys. No surgery date yet.

Pre-surgery - People who have been given a surgery date and will be going under the bone saw within the next few months.

In recovery - Those of us who have made it through the surgery and are continuing to struggle with the braces as well as the other aspects of recovery.

Debraced and beyond - The lucky ones who have put the surgery and braces behind them but are still blogging about their recoveries.

Back to real life - People who have been through it all and are no longer posting because they're back in the real world. A great source of information.

What I love most about these blogs is that there is something for everyone. There are orthodontic/orthognathic bloggers of all ages and situations, so you're bound to find someone you can relate with and whose experience is relevant for what you're going through or will go through.

Happy reading.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails