Sunday, July 20, 2008

Smiling Bella

I googled the name of my blog for kicks the other night, and the third entry that popped up was this:

It's the "Smiling Bella" Female Latex Mask!

According to the website: "No matter what you intend to do with this mask, one thing is certain: you are going to have lots of fun, guaranteed!"

Only if your guaranteed fun includes being totally creeped out by yourself and your ghoulish smile.

All I can say is, my face better not look like this once my recovery is complete, or I want my money back!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleh, it's creepy. Why they picked 'Bela', no-one will ever know..

Katherine (Kate) said...

*shudder* WAY to creepy. I think it should be called 'Bella-Bob' 'cause there's no way that thing is female. No way would anyone get the two of you confused :)

holski said...

I am laughing out loud right now. There are no words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails